Friday, July 24, 2009

Sony Ericsson W955



The latest release of Sony Ericsson’s flagship Walkman series, Sony Ericsson W955 has not only built 8.1 million-pixel camera, but the new 3.5 mm Headset interface and excellent music capabilities, has attracted many music enthusiasts. Including black, silver and red airframe three bright colors. Size 97 × 49 × 15 mm, weighing only 113 grams.

Equipped with a 2.6 inches QVGA resolution 260,000 color TFT screen, support for auto-focus and face recognition, and other such as digital zoom, electronic Vibration Reduction, the 9-shot BestPic , PhotoFix such. Supporting GDM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA networks and WLAN wireless LAN capabilities and will also support A-GPS navigation.built-in Wayfinder Navigator navigation software. Besides the phone memory 118MB, but also through the M2 memory card expansion . Sony Ericsson is also very generous provided in 8GB capacity memory card in random packaging.

It is worth mentioning that, W955 can adjust mobile stance on the desktop through the stent behind phone, to a more comfortable angle to enjoy the video scre
en and browse the Web. As for the other mobile phone functions, it also built walk mate, support FM radio, with Shake control, SensMe, TrackID, YouTube player, such as multimedia entertainment features. And with Sony Ericsson launched the “Media Go” Multimedia synchronization software, also allows users to more quickly and easy synchronization of the cell phone photos, videos and transfer songs.

Sony Ericsson W955 will be expected to be available beginning in the second quarter of this year sales, but there is no price information related to aircraft.

Specifications:

Network: QuadBand GSM (850/900/1800/1900Mhz), 3G/HSDPA (900/2100Mhz);
Dimensions: 9,7x4,9x1,5cm; Weight: 113g; Screen: 2,6inch, TFT 262.144, 240x320pixel;
Camera: 8.1Mp, autofocus, flash, video (WQVGA @30fps);
Data Transfer: 3G/HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE 10, HSCSD, GPRS 10;
Internal Memory: 118Mb; Eksternal Memory: M2 up to 8Gb;
Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, IM;
Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g, DLNA, Bloetooth v2.o, USB 2.;
Browser: WAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader;
Batteries: Lithium Polimer;
Features: Polifonik (mp3), Accelerometer sensor, stereo speakers, bulit in GPS, aGPS function, geo taging, face detection, WayFinder navigation, motion based games, FM Radio with RDS, mp3/aac/mpeg4 player, TrackID music recogonition, picture editor/blogging, YouTube, organiser, voice memo, java MIDP 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, walkman player 4.0, shake control, speaker phone, games;

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just received the W955, my first impressions have been mixed, I love everything that the phone offers, but I don't like the fact that I keep losing reception and struggle to get on the internet and its a waste of time having youtube as it struggles to stream. I've had the phone exchanged but still have trouble. It aint the network or were I live as I have never lost reception in the 6 years I've been with the 3 network

nadenceto said...

"I have just received the W955, my first impressions have been mixed, I love everything that the phone offers, but I don't like the fact that I keep losing reception and struggle to get on the internet and its a waste of time having youtube as it struggles to stream. I've had the phone exchanged but still have trouble. It aint the network or were I live as I have never lost reception in the 6 years I've been with the 3 network"
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH YOUTUBE - I CANNOT WATCH VIDEOS.
Besides I am disappointed of 2 other things no date/calendar/time when you take a photo to be displayed on the pic and there is not standby clock to be seen after the phone is closed - I do not want to handle the time with the arrows holding them to see the time. The rest is ok and I am in love with SE - I would never change my sony for any other mobile phone brand. sony is the only brand for me.

rashid1891 said...

When it comes to the latest mobile phones, one cannot forget the trusted brands like Nokia and Samsung. Both of these manufacturers have always introduced the gadgets with the ultra modern and useful features that have enormously been popular worldwide.