Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gang Member's B'Day


Its Birthday celebration time and should say belated celebration time. My Friend Kailash's birthday was on 23rd July, as he is doing his M.B.B.S in Kanchipuram he was not here on his birthday. So we all decided to get him on this Saturday for the belated celebration as he will be home for his weekends.


My schoolmate, I think I know him from my 5th std, and he was one of the popular guys in our school. Everyone in my school would remember this tall guy especially for his sports and getting caught in all sort of problems. Whatever the list is gonna be, you will find his name at the top. An alrounder, has interest in all sorts of fields from class room to sports almost everything.

One among the two Doctors, i can say future doctors in our gang. A very lively person to hangout with, not a little of 'bandha or scene' will u find in him which most of the guys of his status would have. Belated B'Day wishes machi from your loving schoolmates.

No comments: