Friday, July 18, 2008

Its a happy news

Hi Friends,

I would like to inform you all that my blog has been approved by Payperpost. So from now on I ll be posting several advertisements in my blog that are offered to me by Payperpost. Friends, i need your support and encouragement, without which i wouldn't have got my blog to the place were it is now (ie) "Payperpost".

Its all my friend Praveen's( the one in the picture) help, i started blogging only after seeing his blog and things he got through it. Tanks for your help machi.....

4 comments:

praveenzone said...

No probs da machi.... I'll b there to help u out anytime..... no thanks bten friends....

Theatre Of Dreams said...

rofl... lmfao.... HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH PMSL> >> > ahahahah

Deepak said...

Congrats da..

And good work Praveen..

Venksh said...

yup thankx to praveen....